Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sleeping Toddlers


Oh a sleeping toddler, how sweet it is…. Can I get an AMEN?
While I typically try to keep our toddlers on a schedule with at least 1 (typically 2) naps a day – sometimes schedules don’t allow that. Their little bodies collapse and fall asleep – regardless of where they are, similar to how I was when pregnant (I’d fall asleep wherever -yes, even once under my work desk).
Some kids fall asleep crazy style. While I personally don’t know anyone with narcolepsy – these children appear to have a case of it – falling asleep whenever, where ever. We’re talking while eating, on tvs, while playing –strange.
Check out 25 Tired Toddlers Sleeping in Strange Places after the jump!


http://blogs.babble.com/toddler-times/2012/09/27/toddler-sleeping-in-weird-places/?cmp=SMC|bbl|soc|FB|Main|InHouse|100112|Photo||famE|Social||&utm_campaign=babbleeditors&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=SMC|bbl|soc|FB|Main|InHouse|100112|Photo||famE|Social||

No comments:

Post a Comment